Sponsor a Child
ACF Uganda works with Program Implementation committed made up of locals on ground to motivate the children for academic excellence and to become godly citizens and leaders in their community. Churches and organizations and individuals are our partners in this daunting task. We request you to be a part of this effort to provide these children the access to basic education to improve their lives. You can help impact Africa, one child at a time. Your gift of
- $30 per month pays for school fees, uniform, meals and medical care for a child in primary/secondary school
- $1000-$2000 per year pays for a child to the university, depending on course of study/type of school
- Two people can team up to sponsor a child in the university
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete the sign up form on page?
- You will be linked with one child/children
- We will send you a Sponsorship Package that will include a photograph of your sponsored child and a brief background
- Each sponsor receives photos, letters, and feedback from his/her sponsored child/children
- At the end of each school year, you will receive a report and your child’s progress during the year.
- ACF provides annual report on the Child Sponsorship Program
- Each child/children will treasure the very thought that you care
- Many children trapped in poverty feel unloved and worthless. Your letters, photos and prayers will mean more than you can possibly imagine
- Being a sponsor will change the future for your child and will change your own life in the process.
Does ACF pay its volunteers?
ACF Missions Inc. volunteers and leaders are not paid salaries or benefits
- 100% of all designated support go directly to the beneficiaries
- All gifts are tax deductible
- ACF Missions Inc. financial reports are available upon request